The Irish Workhouse Centre considers your privacy very important and treats any personal information you share with us as confidential.
1. We are committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website. We are aware that as a user of this website you care about the security and privacy of your information.
General privacy statement
2. We collect personal information that you give us, for example, through online forms or through email.
3. We will never share your personal information with third parties save pursuant to clause 8 hereof, unless we receive your prior consent and/or we are compelled to do so by law.
4. If you sign up for our email newsletter/update, you will be asked to provide your name and email address, which we will use to send you the newsletters.
5. No information provided will be divulged to any third party save pursuant to clause 8 hereof, unless we receive your prior consent and/or we are compelled to do so by law.
6. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time via the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the newsletter itself or by emailing us at [email protected] and requesting to be removed from the mailing list.
Protecting your personal information
7. We do our utmost to protect user privacy through the use of appropriate security technology; we ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information; and we ensure that when we outsource any processes that the service provider has appropriate security measures.
8. From time to time, the Irish Workhouse Centre will have to share your personal information with third party service providers, for example, companies hosting our website and managing our network and ICT systems.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us. Agents or contractors of the Irish Workhouse Centre who have access to the information you give us in the course of providing services to us are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services which they are performing for us.
9. This website contains links to websites not controlled or operated by the Irish Workhouse Centre. The Irish Workhouse Centre is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites it does not control or operate.
10. Cookies are small pieces of text stored on your computer to help your browser keep track of your movements on our site, remember preferences you may have selected, keep you logged in until you log out, etc. They are also used to anonymously collect marketing data, mostly through Google Analytics.
12. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors.
13. Cookies may be disabled in your browser settings
Accessing Personal Information We Hold on You
14. If you have given us information about yourself and would like copies of that information, or you would like us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information, or you would like that information deleted from our records, then please submit a request in writing to our Data Protection Officer [email protected]
15. We will supply you with copies of the information which we hold on you, free of charge.
17. The Irish Workhouse Centre may occasionally update this policy. It shall be your responsibility to check this page for any changes.